Feature Request: Taskade Integration and Plugin Support for Odoo ERP

I’m excited to suggest a feature that could bring a significant boost to productivity for users like me who rely on Odoo, the open-source ERP system. Odoo is a bit like WordPress, but for ERP—it’s flexible, powerful, and widely used. However, it currently lacks the kind of agent builders and plugin support that would allow for seamless integration with tools like Taskade.

I’d love to see a dedicated plugin that enables Taskade to integrate with Odoo, allowing users to create Cascade apps directly within the ERP system. This would be a game-changer, making it easier to automate workflows and manage projects in a more cohesive environment. Additionally, integrations with platforms like Dynamics 365, Salesforce, and NetSuite would further enhance Taskade’s versatility, especially for businesses using these tools alongside Odoo.

While I’m aware that Zapier offers some integration capabilities, it can be quite expensive. An alternative like Make.com, which is more affordable and already supports HubSpot, could be a great addition to Taskade’s integration options.

I believe this would be a valuable feature for many Taskade users and would love to see it considered in future updates!

Thank you for your attention to this reques

Hey there! It sounds like you’re looking for this feature request?

We also support Webhooks and Send HTTP requests in Taskade’s automations. Would that work for your use case?